INGREDIENTS (FOR 2 PERSONS)
12 fresh raspberries
a few sprigs of dill
freshly ground pepper
coarse white salt
1. Open the oysters. Empty them of their first water, and put them in a dish. Reserve in a cool place.
2. Peel and finely chop the shallot. In a bowl, add the raspberry vinegar; add the pepper. Leave to macerate for 30 minutes.
3. Rinse, dry and coarsely crush the raspberries.
4. Arrange a bed of coarse salt on four plates. Place the oysters in it, setting them well, so that they do not spill.
5. Garnish them with shallot raspberry vinaigrette and then add a drop of olive oil to each oyster.
6. Sprinkle with raspberries and then dill. Serve chilled.